|Home||» Products||» Centrifgual Pumps||» Lubi||» Fire Fighting Pumps – Back pull-out - UL Listed – NFPA 20 Design|
Fire Fighting Pumps – Back pull-out - UL Listed – NFPA 20 Design
FLBS fire pump-set offers all the features & benefits as mentioned in LBS standard pump series data booklet. Following are the additional features & benefits offered by these pump-sets:
• State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
• NFPA-20 design
• Compact diesel engine driven pump package
• Rugged construction
• More economical than Horizontal Split Case diesel fire pump packages
• Back pull-out design which simplifies inspection and maintenance without disturbing pipe work
• The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940-1
• Efficient operation
• Lower initial cost
• Reduced installation time and cost
• Easy access to all working parts
• Ease of maintenance
• Single source unit responsibility.
The FLBS fire pump-sets are used in small capacity, diesel engine or motor driven fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire.
The typical applications are as follow:
• Commercial complexes & Highrise buildings
• Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
• Airports and ports
• Marine applications
• Power stations and transformer stations
• Chemical industries
• Manufacturing plants
• Fire-work industries
• Warehouses / Godowns
There fire pumps typically consist of the following equipment:
• Single-Stage End-Suction pump
• Electric motor or Diesel Engine
• Cooling system for Diesel Engine
• Fuel system for Diesel Engine
• Battery for Diesel Engine electric start
• Exhaust system for Diesel Engine
• Diesel Engine / Electric Motor Fire pump controller
• Suction and Discharge pressure gauges
• Casing Relief Valve for Motor Fire pump
• Base frame
All above equipment except fuel supply tank and fire pump controller are mounted on a common base frame.
We along with Lubi can also supply packaged fire pumping system with all required accessories ready for site installation.